-->

Sunday 1 December 2013

Tatty Motel

shade station blogger motelIMG_5815motel rocks blogger dressuk blog sunglassesray ban sunglasses detailuk blogger ray ban motel rocks tatty devine
Denim Smock Dress*: Motel
Ray Bans*: Shade Station
Dinosaur Necklace: Tatty Devine
Sexy Bobble On Mah Wrist: Primark ;)

Yo! Long time no blog, yada, yada…

This is a bit of a Summery outfit I guess, we took these photos just as the Sunshine was ending (about 2 months ago >.<) So I do apologise if the sunshine is offending your eyes right now as I am sure you are aware, IT’S FREAKING DECEMBER! How on earth did that come around so quickly, eigh? Anyway…
Shade Station very kindly sent me these sunglasses & I can safely say they are the best sunnies I have ever worn, they, like, actually shade your eyes from the sun?! Who’d have thought it? I have a full on blog post on these babies soon so keep your peepers peeled!

Anyway, it’s nice to be back, not that any of you probably even noticed I hadn't blogged in a while (ya know, life & stuff took over again.) But like I said, it’s nice to be back blogging! Happy 1st of December! ^_^

You can follow me on instagram, instagram username: @effiesmakeupbox
twitter // lookbook //asos ff

22 comments:

  1. I love your smock dress. The shape is so flattering on you x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your dress! The shape is so pretty! Also how amazing is your dinosaur necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Need some sunshine right now, a beach in a hot country is much needed. And I love this look <3

    Cute to the Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love that necklace!! i love tatty devine so much and all their amazing jewelry! xx

    www.amygg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. In love with your necklace - nice to have you back :)

    Charlie xx
    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. looking great, I love the necklace!

    http://prowsed.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute
    love the necklace

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look incredible Heather! I adore everything about this outfit! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. bobble is the best word!!!
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous, I love your sunglasses so much xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. This necklace is amazing!
    Love your hair.

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I'd love a pair of Ray bans ...So glad you're blogging again!

    ..x

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look beautiful and your hair is incredible x

    blondecanvas.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. This has brightened up an otherwise very dull and wintery day! I'm glad of a bit of sunshine, even if it is just in your photographs haha.
    Love the smock dress!
    Tasha xx

    P.S If you can lend me your hair then that would be great! It's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome look I love your necklace x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cool necklace! :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete